Thank you to our NHS and emergency service staff
27th May 2022 / 10:00
York Spring Fair & Food Festival is returning for a second year to the Clocktower Enclosure at York Racecourse in May, and brings together one of the largest vintage funfairs seen in North Yorkshire with 15 rides/stalls, and a food festival showcasing the very best artisan products from Yorkshire and beyond. This year’s event promises to be even bigger and better, with a stage hosting live music on selected evenings, and family entertainment – with more than 40 traders supplying street food and drink, crafts and gifts already confirmed. There will be two bars on site, including the Yorkshire Bus Bar and plenty of tables and benches to sit at and sample the delights on offer!
During the daytime the live family show ‘Just Josh’ from popular York entertainer Josh Benson will take place on the stage four times a day, combining magic, juggling, balloonology, disco and fun for all ages. Enjoy evening entertainment with live music from York’s popular ‘Y Street Band’ on Friday 27th at 7pm. The event concludes at 9pm.
All details of the event can be found on the website: www.yorkspringfair.co.uk
Booking Link: https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/yorkspringfair
1 code will allow you to book up to x4 tickets.
• York Spring Fair & Food Festival would like to offer you (Blue Light Card holder) and your family (up to 4 people in total) the opportunity to visit with free admission on Friday 27th May 2022.
• Enjoy an artisan food festival, a vintage funfair, a daytime family entertainer and an evening live band – York’s hugely popular ‘Y Street Band’.
• Children aged 12 and under are free to the event anyway – just select their tickets as part of your booking.
• Bring your tickets AND Blue Light Card with you to the event in order to gain entrance.
• You can visit at an arrival time to suit you, across Friday 27th May 2022 only (event opens at 10am).
• Free admission excludes funfair rides and game stalls - tokens for these can be purchased on site at £3 per person per rides.
Dogs are permitted. You are not permitted to bring your own picnic or alcohol.