3rd Sep 2022 / 12:00
VIBRATION - Saturday General Admission at Callendar Park
Falkirk, Scotland FK1 1YR
Entry type: BALLOT Check venue website for T&C's Collection at box office (COBO)
Vibration Festival is a Scottish family friendly festival in the beautiful grounds of Falkirk's Callendar
Park, laying on a lineup of live music and delicious street food.
Beyond the music and food, Vibration will also feature a diverse variety of fun for all ages, including
fairground rides, street performers and much more.
TOM McGUIRE & THE BRASSHOLES
Blue Light Tickets Terms and Conditions
These tickets are non-transferable and cannot be passed on to family/friends – you must be in attendance yourself and can of course take a guest of your choice with you.
These tickets are for collection from the ticket office with photo ID.
For more information please sign in
1. Under no circumstances can Tickets be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase. The
booking fee is non-refundable.
2. Lost tickets will not be replaced and all ticket enquiries should be directed to [email protected] in the first instance.
3. The right of admission is reserved, and ID may be required to be shown.
4. Under 16!s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 or over, maximum 4 per adult.
5. Infant and Child tickets are for anyone within the specified age range on 04/09/2022.
6. Gates open at 12:00 hrs on Saturday 3rd September and 12:00 hrs on Saturday 4th September
7. The accessibility area is only available to disabled patrons and their carers. Due to space limitations and in order to ensure that we can accommodate everyone who applies, we cannot allow nondisabled persons who are not the immediate carers to access these areas within the festival grounds.
8. No unauthorised sound systems or personal generators are allowed on site.
Amendments to the Festival
9. The promoter reserves the right to alter or, in the event of adverse weather conditions, to curtail or
cancel the performance.
10. The promoter reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the programme if
What should not be brought onsite
11. No pets are permitted on site unless used for a disability.
12. No glass allowed on site.
13. Strictly no fireworks, flares, smoke bombs or open fires on site.
14. No food or alcohol may be brought on site.
15. Anyone that is caught with a controlled substance will be reported to the Police immediately.
16. Unauthorised alcohol sales are prohibited and will result in eviction.
17. You must cooperate with the Challenge 25 alcohol purchasing policy.
18. The promoter will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
19. The use of Drones are prohibited and will be confiscated.
20. All vehicles must be parked in designated parking areas.
21. Vehicles parked on areas of the public highway causing an obstruction will be towed away.
22. The Parking area info will be shown on website
Photography and Video
23. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
24. If the weather is wet, ground conditions in some areas will be puddled or muddy. It is the ticket
holders responsibility to be prepared for the ground conditions. Wear clothes/shoes appropriate for
ground conditions. In the event of poor weather move around the site with caution.
Bar Tokens/Pre-paid Cards
25. Tokens/Cards must be collected from the designated collection point inside the festival arena –
receipt of purchase and photo ID must be brought to the collection point – without these you will not
be able to collect tokens.
26. Tokens may be used to purchase items from all designated bars.
27. No change will be given in cash when purchasing with the Tokens
28. Tokens are only valid on the days of the festival (03/09/22 & 04/09/22).
29. Unused tokens are non-refundable or transferable. Unused tokens may be placed in the charity buckets when exiting the festival.