26th Nov 2021 / 19:30
Christmas at Delamere Forest at Delamere Forest
Ashton Rd, Norley
Frodsham , Cheshire WA6 6NY
Entry type: BALLOT Standing Tickets Only Check venue website for T&C's Discount/Complimentary code
This Christmas, twinkling lights and seasonal sounds bring bundles of festive fun to Delamere Forest.
Come along with your friends, family and loved ones to discover sparkling tunnels of light, walk under giant baubles and stroll beneath trees drenched in jewel-like colour. Pause for a moment of reflection in the fire garden and gaze at the flickering flames. Don’t forget to keep your eyes peeled, especially if you have little ones, as you might just glimpse Father Christmas along the way.
Have yourself a holly, jolly Christmas and complete your walk under the stars with a *spiced winter warmer, *hot chocolate or *toasted marshmallows shared with someone special.
Your very merriest Christmas starts here. Limited capacity with timed entry. Plan now to secure the date and time of your choice.
*separate charges apply
1 Code = 2 people
For more information please sign in
1. Your ticket cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold for commercial gain.
2. Visitors will not be allowed admission onto the illuminated trail without a valid ticket.
3. Only guide dogs and registered assistance dogs are permitted. Other dogs are not permitted.
4. For the safety of visitors to the illuminated trail, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission and may, on occasion conduct security searches.
5. Please check all your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6. The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the illuminated trail due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control withoutbeing obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
7. The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the illuminated trail as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any organiser or advice sought or obtained from any organiser.
8. The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the illuminated trail.
9. Visitors may be filmed or recorded for broadcasts or security purposes on the illuminated trail.
10. The sale of any articles in the gangways or anywhere within the illuminated trail is strictly forbidden except with the written permission of the Organisers. The Organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringements of the condition.
11. If anything is unclear, please check out our FAQ page or complete the contact form: