12th Dec 2021 / 10:00
Natural History Museum Ice Rink at Natural History Museum Ice Rink
South Kensington, London SW7 5BD
Entry type: BALLOT Event is outside Check venue website for T&C's Collection at box office (COBO)
Set against the backdrop of the Waterhouse building, the Ice Rink at the Natural History Museum is one of the most magical places to be this winter.
Experience the thrill of skating surrounded by fairy lights nestled in frost-covered trees, with the smell of mulled wine in the air.
Whether you can dance on ice like Torvill and Dean, or you skate more like Bambi, a visit to the Museum’s Ice Rink is a must this festive season.
After an incredible 16 years, this will be the final year of the Ice Rink at the Natural History Museum. The Museum will be transforming our five-acre gardens into a hub for urban wildlife, as part of a national campaign to encourage people to help nature on their doorsteps. You can read more about the Urban Nature Project here.
For more information please visit: nhmskating.com
This offer is only valid for specific sessions.
For more information please sign in
Please make sure you read these important terms and conditions before buying your ticket
Subject to English law
1. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Ice Rink and/or the venue and shall be entitled to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of all visitors.
2. The Promoter shall be entitled to request visitors to leave the venue at any time. The Promoter shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance.
3. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited on the Ice Rink for health and safety reasons.
4. The use of photographic and recording equipment or mobile phones is prohibited on the Ice Rink for health and safety reasons.
5. All tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
6. Tickets cannot be resold, exchanged, refunded or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any ticket will render it void. It is the patron's responsibility to check his or her tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
7. The Promoter will not be responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
8. The ticket holder has a right only to a session of the value corresponding to that stated on the ticket.
9. Each session is normally 50 minutes long. Ticket holders will not be permitted to continue skating once their allocated session is over. The Promoter has the right to cancel or end a session at any time for health and safety reasons.
10. In the event any session is cancelled or curtailed, refunds will only be given if such cancellation or curtailment occurs after less than 25 minutes of skating time has taken place in the session, in which case ticket holders will be offered alternative sessions (subject to availability).
11. By entering the site visitors consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Natural History Museum Ice Rink and consent to such photographs, films or recordings being used by the Promoter to publicise the event.
12. All patrons skate at their own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any harm, loss or damage suffered by any patron other than death or personal injury arising directly from the Promoter’s gross negligence.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any personal property whatsoever. All personal property is at the patron’s sole risk.
14. The Promoter’s total liability to any patron in respect of all loss or damage not excluded hereunder, shall in no circumstances exceed the amount a patron has paid for their ticket to the Ice Rink.
15. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions imposed by any ticket agency, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
16. With the exception of small soft rucksacks and/or handbags, bags shall be prohibited on the Ice Rink for health and safety reasons.
In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions imposed by any ticket agency, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
1. We have introduced specific safety measures at the Event (which may be updated to be in line with government guidelines, local authority guidelines and/or industry standards) in an effort to maintain the welfare, health and safety of all visitors. It is in the interest of all visitors and staff to comply with the implemented safety measures. IMG reserves the right to change any safety measures and/or these Terms in its sole discretion. Should any individual not comply with any safety measures we reserve the right to refuse admission or require you and/or other ticket holders to leave the Site without being obliged to refund. The safety measures in place at the Site are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting the Event acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.
2. Before arriving at the Site please ensure you are familiar with the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government regarding COVID-19 (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus) and you should not act contrary to such rules and guidance. Additionally, all visitors (including any guests) should familiarise themselves with all Event communications from IMG, which will set out what COVID-19 measures are in place at the Event, the steps that IMG encourages all visitors to take at the Event, and the recommendations and expectations of IMG regarding attendance at the Event. For additional information please visit our FAQ Page.
3. Given the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19, please do not attend the Event if any of the following are true:
• in the last 10 days, you have developed a new and persistent cough, presented with a loss of or change in your sense of smell or taste, or had a high temperature;
• you have had a test for COVID-19 for which you have not yet had the results;
• in the last 10 days, you have tested positive for COVID-19;
• you have lived in the same household as someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days; and/or
• you have been contacted by the NHS Test and Trace service and told to self-isolate and have not yet self-isolated for the period recommended by the NHS Test and Trace service.
IMG reserves the right to revise, update and/or amend these access provisions in its sole discretion. For additional information please visit our FAQ Page.
4. Admission into the Event is at all times subject to these Terms and the terms, conditions and rules of the Natural History Museum, and the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government and the Local Authority regarding COVID-19. If you breach any of these Terms and/or any such terms, conditions and/or rules then we may refuse admission or require you and/or other ticket holders to leave the Site without refund.