Blue Light Tickets merging with Blue Light Card
Why is Blue Light Tickets merging with Blue Light Card?
- Blue Light Tickets was first introduced by Blue Light Card in 2020 as a way of saying thank you to frontline workers for their tireless dedication during the Covid-19 pandemic. Now, due to its success, we feel it’s the right time to join forces so that all Blue Light Card holders can enjoy these great events and ticket perks too!
Am I eligible for a Blue Light Card?
- If you’re a member of the emergency services, NHS, social care sector, or armed forces, you’ll likely be eligible for a Blue Light Card. To find out more about eligibility, click here.
If I’m not eligible, can I still access Blue Light Tickets?
- Unfortunately, not. You will not be able to use this service if you are not an active Blue Light Card member or are not eligible to join.
I’m struggling with the sign-up process, can you help?
- To speak to someone in our member services team, email [email protected], or tweet us at @bluelightcard and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Urgent question? Don’t forget our live chat function on the Blue Light Card website!
Can I request tickets for events whilst waiting for my Blue Light card?
- Unfortunately, not. You must first become a verified Blue Light Card member to have continued access to events with Blue Light Tickets.
- If you have already secured tickets for an upcoming event in June or July however, these will remain valid.
Am I eligible?
Yes, if you are an employed and paid staff member of the following:
- Police Service
- Ambulance Service
- Fire Service
- HM Prison Service/HMPPS
- NHS Dental Practice
- HM Armed Forces
- MoD Civil Servant
- MoD Fire Service
- MoD Police
- Highways Agency
- Border Force
- Immigration Enforcement
- UK Visas and Immigration
- HM Coastguard
- Search and Rescue
- 4x4 Response
- Blood Bikes
- First Responders
- St Andrews Ambulance
- St John Ambulance
- Social Care
- How do I sign up?
- To sign up, please head to the sign-up page where you can find details of how to register your details.
- When will the ballot be drawn?
- The ballot draw date will be on the ballot page when you enter.
- How many tickets am I allowed?
- You can select the amount of tickets you want when you enter a ballot or book tickets.
- Amounts will vary between events depending on availability and time scale. It is limited to a maximum of 5.
- It is only one booking per member. Any double bookings will be cancelled and put back into the pot to be booked.
- Who can use the tickets?
- Tickets must be used by the Blue Light Ticket Member. A member can bring guests with them, but the Blue Light Ticket member must be in attendance to the event.
- Tickets may not be passed on or sold on at any cost. If you pass on your tickets, you are risking the use of your account.
- What do I do if I require accessible seating or disabled access?
- If you require accessible or disabled seating, please make sure you contact the event organiser where you booked the tickets through.
- If the booking was via the Blue Light Tickets website, please email [email protected]
- I need to cancel my tickets to an event.
- If you can no longer attend an event, please follow the instructions on the booking confirmation email you received from the event organiser.
- What if I do not attend an event and do not cancel with Blue Light Tickets.
- If you do not cancel by the requested deadline or let us know if you have not received your tickets and subsequently do not attend, we will suspend your Blue Light Tickets Membership.
- What do I wear to events?
- There is no dress code for events, dress in whatever you are most comfortable in.
- Some events will require specific dress codes, but this will be specified in the event information.
- INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH BLUE LIGHT TICKETS?
- Are you a events company, a venue or an event's organiser interested in showing your support to the blue light community by offering tickets to your live events?
- If you are, please email [email protected] and one of our team members will help set you up as a partner of Blue Light Tickets