Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Online Account
The terms and conditions below govern your use of the Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets website. Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets is operated by Blue Light Card Ltd, Company Registration Number 06581540. When Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets is mentioned below it will refer to Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets Ltd and will cover its employees, directors or shareholders.
These terms and conditions concern the use of the website, including the use of the online offers, gift cards and other saving options on the website. This includes the use of the Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets, the processes of purchasing this, and other services that may be provided by Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets. Please read through the terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions, do not use this website. If you do use the website, your conduct indicates that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and do not hold Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets or any of its employees, directors or shareholders accountable for any information contained or not contained within the website and any services that it provides.
- Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets provides discount codes for companies offering goods and services. The transactions that take place with these companies are done through their external sites and thus are not completed on the Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets website. Therefore, it is the companies that are responsible for the transaction security on any purchases made.
- Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets reserves the right to remove any user from the site, freeze their account and revoke their membership without prior warning if it feels the member is a breach to security or could be in the future.
- Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets reserves the right to remove any user found to be abusing the discount codes or any other call to actions provided and ban them from the website. This can be conducted without consent of the member.
- Registered members are responsible for the safe keeping of user names and passwords and must make sure that they take all necessary steps not to disclose information to unauthorised users. Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets reserves the right to ask any of its members to change their password at any point it deems necessary to protect the account.
- Members must not create multiple accounts or try to change their member ID. If a password is forgotten or lost then the user must go through the appropriate route: the forgotten password link. Members must contact Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets if this cannot be achieved, through the Contact area of the website. Multiple accounts will not be approved by Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets staff.
- The use of this website is reserved for those of the UK's Emergency Services, NHS and Armed Forces. The qualification criteria for this service is determined by Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets Ltd. Members must be aged 16+ to qualify.
- We reserve the right to remove any member found to be breaching the eligibility criteria as listed above.
- All companies listed on the Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets website reserve the right to add, amend or withdraw their offer at any time.
- Should an event offer not work it is up to the member to contact Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets to notify and report this. If a member continues with their purchase without the discount, then the member has authorised the transaction with no discount and it will be down to the company's discretion as to whether they provide a refund on the discount amount.
- Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets displays links and codes for companies wanting to offer tickets to members of the service. All information on an event page is provided directly by the company themselves and therefore Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets cannot be held responsible for any errors. This includes if an event offer is not working, a link is out of date or the company text incorrect.
- Other advertisements contained on the Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets website contain materials created and submitted by third parties. Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets does not accept liability for this material or any issues that may arise from this.
- The Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets website contains links to third party websites that are not maintained or controlled by Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets. Whilst Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets does pick its companies carefully it cannot be held liable for any material on these sites and any illegal or wrong information on these sites.
- Laws governing the terms and conditions on this website shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales. These shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application, and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses, and conditions of use.
- . Blue Light Card trading as Blue Light Tickets endeavours to ensure the service it provides is free from defects though it is not responsible or liable for any consequential errors or omissions within the service.
- All trademarks referred to on this website are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners. Blue Light Card Ltd, its directors and its employees cannot be liable for any copyright or trademark infringements
Terms and Conditions for Event Applications
Ticket and Event Limitations
- Blue Light Tickets reserves the rights to limit the number of tickets a member can book. This might be limited due to the allocation size or instructions by the ticketing company. The minimum will always at least 2 tickets.
- Members will be limited to (10?) events a year. This is in the interests of fairness, giving all members an equal opportunity of attending an equal number of events.
- Game Limits – For league football and club rugby, members can watch their team a maximum of twice a season. This is to avoid a 'free season ticket' scenario.
- All tickets for football games will be in the Home End. Only members supporting the home team can attend games. Any away fans found to be booking and attending home games will be in contradiction of Blue Light Tickets' terms and conditions and will face account closure.
- The Blue Light Tickets member must attend the event they have booked. Tickets may not be passed on under any circumstances. Guests may accompany the member, but the Blue Light Member must be the primary ticket recipient.
- If a member fails to turn up to an event they have booked without a valid reason, their account will be suspended
- Tickets are not to be passed on or sold on under any circumstances. Members who are found to have passed on or sold their tickets are in breach of Blue Light Tickets regulations and will have their account suspended.
- It is important that when attending an event that you are representing Blue Light Tickets as well as the service you work for. Any bad behaviour or abuse at events will not be tolerated and is against the ethos of Blue Light Tickets. Bad behaviour can also seriously damage the relationship with the partner. If we receive reports of bad behaviour, the member's account will be suspended.
- Blue Light Tickets will not pass on your details to any third parties unless the event is collection at the ticket office. This will be specified on the booking page and only the following information will be passed over (Title, First Name, Surname, and number of Tickets booked).
- Cancellation – If an event is cancelled, reimbursement and re-distribution is at the discretion of the ticketing partner. We will do everything in our power to help if these circumstances occur.
- Tickets won in a ballot cannot be exchanged for cash value or exchanged for tickets to another event.
- All ballots are drawn at random by an online system in accordance with the rules of chance.
- A ballot will be drawn, and the winners will be informed as soon as possible, ideally on the same day.
- There will be a deadline in place for a ballot winner to redeem their tickets. If the ballot winner fails to redeem their tickets before the deadline, the tickets will be put back into the pot and re drawn for another member to win.
Blue Light Ticket Member Responsibilities
Event Rules and Regulations